CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look at the cute towels my mom made for Easter:

Of course! A High School Musical towel for Mercedes. She put a big hood on it since she is a big kid!
Coltrin's towel turned out so cute. It has a square hood that she added dog ears to. He loved his big boy towel.


Adley, loves ducks. Her towel was so cute. It also has a squared hood because of the applique. It is so sweet and bright.
I am not sure if anyone checks this blog out or not, but I just wanted to let you know that we can do big kid baskets as well. My mom puts cute big hoods on them, and then their butts don't hang out! The beach towel ones would be perfect for swimming this summer. I can put together cute beach themed birthday baskets. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment