CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know that teacher appreciation is coming up the first part of May. I would love to put together some thoughtful baskets for your kids teachers if you wanted. Teachers work so hard, and their job is so important. I know they would love a special treat!

Also, let's not forget summer is fast approaching. I know your kids would love some big beach hooded towels to wrap up in after a long day of swimming! A beach towel, would also make a unique birthday gift!

I am also putting together a boy basket and girl basket for the schools county fair coming up next week. I hope some of you will bid on them, and raise some money for our school!

1 comments:

The Duvall Family

what would you put in the teacher baskets? I want to get my kid's teachers something nice at the end of the school your to tell them thanks. Three of them are girls and one boy.

Let me know,
Steph

Post a Comment